2010년 2월 5일 금요일

Infinite gratitude to my wonderful fan groups. ㅜㅜ

Infinite gratitude to my wonderful fan groups. ㅜㅜ
2009.11.15 - 21:38 p.m.




Hello everyone, I am Lee Jun Ki.

The weather is getting colder. It is going to snow. Seems like it will get even colder.....
Please make sure you are warmly clothed. Ahh, must beware of getting a cold....
Is everyone in good health?

Today I saw all of your publicity activities, pictures and records and was very touched. You always give me new surprises and I am infinitely touched by the sincerity and encouragement from everyone in my family....... How do you come up with so many ideas...... I really must learn T_T

It is mainly because of the efforts of each member of my family that every piece of my work has achieved good results...
The weather is so cold so it must have been very difficult..... Really thank you very much
Right now, every member of the production team and publicity team is breaking out in cold sweat, they have been amazed and shocked.

No fan group is comparable to our family which has the highest level of love and warmth...
It must be the best in the world^^

It is because of everyone's blessing that I feel that I should be even more energetic when I am on location. I must not relax....you have given me such love and support. You also care about the well being of the production staff on location and this has made atmosphere very good... Thank you..... and the production staff has also insisted that I convey their appreciation to you

Although we will only know at the end whether this piece of work will become a good production that is well received by everyone... but to at least be able to make the characters real, the production team will put in its utmost enthusiasm...

Will strive harder.
Put in even more effort.
I, who feel blessed.... will enjoy even more and and play to my utmost when on location .. there is nothing more to look forward to ^^

To my family who come to the production site.... it is very good... but please remember to dress warmly
Very worried... it's very cold... what if you catch a cold ...
Thank you for everything...

Aza Aza !!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기