2010년 2월 5일 금요일

Finally ended filming and now I am back.

Finally ended filming and now I am back.
2009.12.31 - 01:38 p.m.



During filming, I received everyone’s well wishes and warm and excited congratulations and I was wondering why. It’s because of the overwhelming love I received from the popularity award…
Each time when I receive an award, I would hold the trophy up high and express my gratitude.
However, this time, I can only do so through a photograph. Today, I am really sorry………. my sincere apologies.

Thank you everyone for your gift of love every year
It’s because of all of you that I will be more active and work even harder during filming.
Thank you everyone wholeheartedly. Nothing can be comparable to the significance of this.
If I had been there personally, I would be able to show off my excellent physique and that would have been better.

Now, through just these few words, I cannot fully convey my gratitude.

There are just 4 more episodes left and I will do my utmost and up till the end, I will display even more substantial attitude.
The new year 2010 is fast approaching and to the end I will complete it perfectly.
From the very first time and with such a rare affinity, we have welcome so many new years together….
We are always like this and I feel so blessed.
Next year,I will not disappoint or worry any of you. I will present even more outstanding and moving creations.

This is really such a beautiful night.
Thank you. I love all of you.

PS: To my overseas family who sent me beautiful handwritten letters, my sincere gratitude.... Ah, really beautiful.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기