2009년 5월 14일 목요일

A Test on Lee Junki’s Charisma - Full Marks!

A true blue Pusan boy

I was born and grew up in Pusan. It is a very pretty place, with many scenic views, and its own culture. The streets of Pusan are the places where I played and grew up in. It is also the place where I loved and would want to go back the most. It makes me feel very safe and I feel proud to be from Pusan.

___________________________________________________________________
Unable to settle down during the adolescence years

Junki was a lively and inquisitive when he was a child; a boy who could not keep still, full of energy. The only thing that would let him release his pent-up energy would be exercises such as takekwondo and football. He started learnng takekwondo in the beginning was because his father told him that he should learn some martial arts to protect himself if he is to be a real man. “As for football, the thought of playing freely with many of my friends at the football field makes me unable to concentrate on my studies. (chuckles). Often my parents and teachers would nag at me “Please study hard!”(laughs again). Hey, but I do have subjects that I excel in such as English (hmm.. really???), Korean and History. Only the subject Maths continues to elude me. At the time I felt that nothing matters as long as I could count my money correctly!” (laughs)

___________________________________________________________________
Loves Alcohol

"I love to drink, love the ambience and atmosphere while drinking liquor. I am not very particular with the types of alcohol I drink; as long as it is alcohol, I am fine with it. However, if I drink, I must make sure that I will drink till I am drunk (laughs). When I drink I will have many things to say, and will talk non-stop". (laughs)

___________________________________________________________________
Virgin Snow’s dating experience

Although I am one who would love to see my loved one everyday, but I had not met or date anyone special under that type of circumstances (scenes in Virgin Snow).
Actually I am one who doesn’t know how to express my own feelings properly yet I like girls who are very chatty. Once I fall for someone, I will definitely remain faithful to her! It is the same after I receive a role for a movie or drama, I will totally immersed myself into the role and will take a long time to get myself back to reality.

___________________________________________________________________
Idle time at Home

When I am not filming, I love to play around with my computer when I am at home, like going on the internet, watching movies at home, do some mild exercises. Recently I am trying my best to improve on my Japanese too. Although it is quite difficult, I find it very enjoyable! Also Japanese sounds much gentler as compared to the Korean language!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기