2009년 5월 14일 목요일

(Feb 2007) JUNON Magazine



The man who is the hottest now! LeeJunKi, everyday life of the popular person.
"I only could meet my parents once a year or less"
Though he is super popular as it is difficult to go out commonly in Korea, the real face is too modest, and he is a hard worker. He is a beautiful man, the inside is also beautiful.
I want to be a stable human being as much as possible.
"What the most glad thing in this year is K & C success and the work which my participated in is approved to a lot of people. Triggered by this movie, the situation of my circumference and various things suddenly changed, and it was often made me surprised.

"Frankly saying,in fact,I am too busy to notice that I become the focus of public attention.(laugh)
But in Japan, I can still go out! (laugh)

In Korea, there is not the custom than Japan rides bicycle routinely. A movie of Vergin Snow is the first bicycle experience for Junki. He could ride it immediately when he practiced having the staff support the back in filming location after arriving at Japan. What a exercise enthusiast!
"Yes. I don't have any exercise which I can't make it." His figure tells he likes sweating very much, and he looks innocent and it seems to be a boy.

Junki talked to the Japanese staff in Japanese by himself and we felt his consideration made the place peacefully.
"When I lose humility, I think that a pure part as an actor disappears". Therefore I always persuade myself and think it to have to be modest. When a person attracts attention, all the members may not like him, and some may dislike him. If I can do it, I want to reduce the number of those people who dislike me. Therefore I want to be as possible stable human being." it may be the most important faith that does not change even if he became a star.

I want to trip to Sapporo!

"I could meet my parents once a year or less. I get used to the loneliness in these days."
Even on such a busy Junki, there was a memorable trip in his private in this year.
"I was so glad what was able to go to Saipan with the fellow worker who had a hard time together for five days. We played beach volleyball and did Jet Ski. It was very pleasant that we relaxed together."
"I want to travel more often next year. Because I can face up to myself during a trip, and think about various things. I think that there is a big crop as an actor. Because I went to almost of Asia, so I want to try to go to Russia next time. And I want to go to Sapporo in Japan. Though I went there by promotion once, it was only for work."
Junki often came to Japan in his off time and eager to study Japanese.
We feel that he takes in full of curiosity to learn it.
Though it may be a very big desire...
"In Korea, it says actors get thinner when do a drama, and get fatter when do a movie." A drama films only in a very severe schedule.
"Among actors, they say it is Okay that one should make a hit in ten appearance works.
But I want to come across a work loved like K&C by many people every year.
Therefore I wrestle with various works positively and want to do my best. It may be a very big desire..."

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기