2009년 5월 14일 목요일

(APRIL2007) KBOOM Magazine

Special Event Report 1: Expo in Asia

Q: Tell us about the opportunity to star as Gong-gil, “the man who is prettier than woman” in “The King & The Clown”?

A: Though I feel that I was lucky to star as Gong-gil, I wanted to convey – through perfecting my acting skills – my passion for acting. In the audition, I didn’t perform as well as the other participants. However, the director saw that there was potential in me.

Q: From the comments made by Director Lee Joon Ik that “Lee Junki’s charm has awaken.” and Director Che Joon Te that “Through Lee Junki’s fantastic facial expression, his eyes area able to convey any thoughts or emotions”, what then do you think of yourself?

A: Previously, it seems that the director wasn’t fond of my eyes. Maybe he liked it after my outlook transformation in “The King & The Clown”? Initially, I was told that I was only suitable for villain roles because of my eyes.

Q: Don’t you feel unhappy about your single eye lids?

A: Of course I did. I too used to want to have double eye lids through surgical means. But now, even though everyone is doing such facial surgery, I thought to myself that I don’t have to do this anyway. Like Rain who has not gone through such surgery, I want to try to live as I am, as a person with single eye lids. Now I feel contented. Besides, this eye issue doesn’t affect my acting skills, does it?

Q: Where do you think your charm lies in?

A: To me, it’s my nose. I like it.

Q: What’s the secret to maintaining a sharp chin?

A: There’s no secret behind it. To begin with, it’s an innate thing. Such sharp chin is indeed rare. Besides, there are some who dislike it. I was often asked about how I shave. But I don’t feel unhappy about such matters now.

Q: In “The King & The Clown”, you showed us a feminine side. In “My Girl’, “Fly Daddy” and “The Time of Wolf and Dog”, you showed us a masculine side. To which is your own character closest to?

A: I didn’t display my own full character in “Fly Daddy”. However in each and every character I play, a part of me is revealed. In “Fly Daddy”, due to the rebellious nature of the character I played, I may have portrayed a tough side but frankly speaking, I dislike such display of toughness.

Q: Chon Joonho, who acted with you, shared with us a secret that you are a very good drinker. Is that right?

A: Joonho is also a very good drinker. To tell you the truth, I drink with people whom I first met as this helps to create a relaxed and natural environment for building relationship.

Q: What do you do when you are drunk?

A: I will become cheerful and lovable and dance and shake.

Q: Any incident of you getting high after drinking?

A: There was once I was drunk. When I woke up, I realized that I was home. It seemed that I had a hangover from the previous night. When I had fully awakened, I recalled that I had danced in the public while in a drunkard state. Passerbys laughed along with me and some even make comments that I look like Lee Junki.

Q: What sports are you into recently?

A: This year I started playing soccer again. I like sports that guys typically like. I am in Taekwondo 3rd grade.

Q: In “Fly Daddy, Lee Mun Shik remarked that “Lee Junki not only has a charming appearance, he is also passionate about acting which makes him admirable”. What are your thoughts about this?

A: Young as we are, we must do our best in learning, shouldn’t we? This is what I feel while acting with seniors.

Yes or No Answer!

Q: Do you have times when you feel that you are sexy?

A: Yes. I feel so after a shower when I look at myself in the mirror.

Q: Which part of your body do you feel is the sexiest?

A: My arm.

Q: Honestly, did you expect that you would win the most popular new male artist 2006 award?

A: Yes. I really wanted to win this award. Initially, it was just a thought of mine. Later, I started believing that I could win the award.

Q: After you won the award, what did you do?

A: First, I wrote comments in my fan café (is this referring to his cyworld?). After that, I went out for a drink.

Q: Man from Busan has a violent nature. Is it true that you do not wish to be defeated when you get into fights?

A: I’ve never engaged in such violent acts before.

Q: How many persons can you fight against?

A: I’m not sure since I always fight together with my friend who is a strong fighter. But most of the time, it’s a 1 to 1 fight.

Q: Lee Junki is indeed manly. Which actor do you think is the manliest to you?

A: I feel more for the masculine strength displayed by Actor An Songi as compared to the fact that I’m a strong fighter.

Q: If you were given 1 month’s free time, what will you do?

A: I would want to travel. However after a while, I would think about preparation for fan meeting matters because I want to create my own performance stage. Also because Popping Hon Jun’s recent stage performance was a hit.


Questions From Fans

Q: Did you rap in the CM while dancing?

(Lee Junki suddenly rapped in front of the audience.)

Q: If I were to log into fan café and write a message today, will you reply?

A: Of course!

Q: How do you maintain such good complexion?

A: Have enough sleep, that’s all. I didn’t do anything special to take care of my skin.

Q: What are your plans in 2007?

A: Korean-Japan joint movie “Virgin Snow” and the movie “The Magnificent Holiday” will soon be released. From now on, I will work hard. I’ve heard words like “the actor with many possibilities” since ‘The King & The Clown” release. Thus, I will like to become an actor who is worthy of such comments.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기