2009년 5월 14일 목요일

2007.06.18 Under the same sky

Hello everyone, I am Jun Ki.

Having completed my recent one month's schedules and activities in Thailand and China, I have returned home.
Even though my flight was delayed due to several reasons.. many of my Korean family members still came to welcome me and I thank you very much..
Actually I was worried a lot how to respond to your greetings when I returned..
Hearing noises as soon as the gate opened.. I became a fool (pabo) ..
I ended up in doing the same old 90 degree angled bow and salutes ...^^
Personally I like the Thai way of greeting that I learned in Thailand so much, and I was going to politely greet my Korean family by doing it.. it didn't work ..^^
I was afraid that I might cause trouble to people at the airport.. in spite of myself, trying to read other people's face, I went through so quickly.
I feel like something is missing,, ^^;
Please understand me.. I stll don't seem to be able to do it in a relaxing way..

First, I was so glad.. so grateful that I couldn't take my eyes off from you while I was in the car..
Whenever I think about that some people are always waiting for me, I become dazed with endless gratitude..
Not only those at the airport.. but also those in the websites as well.. I thank my Korean family members who encourage me everyday without fail.

I also thank my Chinese family..
From my arrival till my departure, you gave me so much attention and encouragement. I'm still thinking of you ..
It had been quite a long time since I had visited you last .... but you had been waiting for me with never-changing heart.. I thank you, my Chinese family, for having welcomed me.
I was so moved when you said, "please come back again for sure".
I will visit you often with my good movie productions and on good occasions .. I will make you happy ..
I love you..

I just came back from my drama reading.,,
Now my schedule for the drama resumes..
Having been overseas this time¡¦ besides reaping good results.. I also met many members of my family from far away countries, and it gave me an opportunity to receive new strength..
At the same time, the concern and encouragement from my Korean family also gives me strength..

For my schedules in Korea, I will do my best..
Thank you everyone..

P. S. In my previous message of greetings, I left out my Singapore family, I am so sorry. I thank my Singapore fans who came all the way to Thailand.
Did I leave out anyone else ?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기