2009년 5월 14일 목요일

2007.05.02 Time Between Dog and Wolf Press Conference at Baiyok Sky Hotel, Bangkok

May 22, 2007 at 11.00 am, the admins of Bai-Hyok Hotel and Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) announced to press about the supporting of action-drama series of MBC TV from Republic of Korea “Time Between Dog and Wolf” at the Bai-Hyok Hotel. This will supports the tourism of Thailand by the movie series of MV.
In the press conference, they allow the presses to interview the handsome leading actor “Lee Jun Ki”(LJK), supporting actor “Jung Kyung Hi”(JKH) and assistant director “Kim Jae Hong”(KJH).The shooting in Thailand will be about 1 month which story will be in Thailand about 6 episodes (From all 16 episodes).
From the estimating, the serie is going to broadcast at Korea in July every Wednesday and Thursday about 70 minutes in the every single episode start from 10.00 pm.
And the following are the interview of the actors, assistant director and the sponsors :

Q : Why you picked Thailand for shooting the series ?
A : In the first place, we didn’t decide to choose Thailand. But the director and the writer did survey all the country in South East Asia and Thailand was the last country. But they like Thailand the most and the landscape is perfect for the shooting.

Q : Can you tell me about this serie ?
A : The story of Lee Jun Ki who was born in Thailand and his mom was killed by the criminal so he was adopted in Korea and grow in the same family with Jung Kyung HI. He grows up to be a cop and goes back to Thailand to find killer.

Q : Where you gonna shoot ?
A : We still not decide where it gonna be. But in Thailand for sure.
Q : Have you ever been in Thailand ?
LJK : This is my second time.The first time is my private traveling.
JKH : This is my first time in BKK but I have been in Phu-ket for many times.

Q : How do you feel about shooting in Thailand ?
LJK : I heard for long time about how kindness of Thai people. I ‘m happy and feel comfortable to with kind people. And I’m sure that Thai’s landscape will help this series more fun.
JKH : I feel the same like Jun Ki and when I first saw BKK I think it suits for the series and will help the series more fun. And I’m so happy to meet all the fans in Thailand.

Q : When you are free from the shooting, What do you want to do? And Where do you want to travel in Thailand ?
LJK : The first time I was here I didn’t have a chance to go to the sea. So this time I want to swim in the sea.
JKH : I want to go to Hua-Hin.I heard that it is the best for traveling.

Q : What about your role ?
LJK : I grow with JKH and keep the rankle since I was a kid so it makes me feel more pressure than all my series and I want you(Fans) to watch this series.
JKH : I’m LKJ’s friend in family who grow up him was adopted and grow together with him. I’m a cop like my dad and falling in love with the same women with LJK.


Q : When will you start shooting ?
A : This May 26 because we have to wait our lead actress (She gonna arrive Thailand in May 23, 2007)

Q : Which location you want to shoot ?
A : Most of the time is in BKK but there’s gonna be other province too.

Q : What is your preparedness ?
LJK : I was prepare 2 sentences that are “Hello” (Sa-was-dee-krub) and “Thank you” (Kob-kun-krub) and from now on I have to learn the Thai language mores.
JKH : I know that Thailand is very hot temperature so I took the shorts with me (laughing) and I learnt word “I love you” (Phom-ruk-kun)

Q : What is your preparedness for the action scenes ?
LJK : There are a lot of action scenes in this series, this is my first series to have a lot of action scenes. So it makes me excited and a little bit anxious.

Q : How long you gonna shooting in Thailand ?
A : About 3-4 weeks.

Q : What is your preparedness about your physical ?
LJK : I play Tae Kwon Do since I was a kid and I always work out so I don’t have any problem with my physical. I just prepare my mind for this shooting.
JKH : About 1 month before shooting, I trained in Acting School.

Q : This is the first series that Lee Jun Ki will be a suppressing guy. How about your fans’ feed back in Korea ?
LJK : I saw fans’ feed back on the internet they are so excited to watch me in the new aspect. And I have a chance to show my new skills too.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기