2009년 5월 14일 목요일

(2007) Hanryu Magazine Issue 651

Q: Did you take special notice of the Japanese market when you first started out?

Junki: I didn’t really consider that. As a new actor, I feel that it is important for me to stabilize my career in my home country (Korea) first. However, recently I received many more chances to go to Japan. From a personal point of view, I do like Japanese music and drama serials.

Q: Which of the Japanese dramas do you like to watch?

Junki: I find that Japanese drama serials are very interesting. Initially I watched Japanese dramas for the sake of learning the language. However, the more I watched, the more addicted I became…. such as “One Million Stars Falling from the Sky / The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” starring Kimura Takuya, “Pride”….there will be no end if I list down all those I liked.. (laughs)

Q: If this is so, who are the actors that you like?

Junki: Naturally I must not miss out Miss Aoi Miyazai, I like Joe Odagiri and Miki Nakatani too.

After which Mr. Lee Junki earnestly checks to see if the reporter had noted down correctly the names of the actresses he likes.

Junki: ahhh… it’s not spelt this way, its Miki… Naka. Ta..ni.
(This little boy does have a good memory for names… is he trying to correct the reporter’s mistake?)

Reporter: Right now, Lee Junki’s level of Japanese is sufficient for him to venture into the Japanese market. At the same time, you do like to watch Japanese drama serials, movies, music and Japanese variety programs. How do you feel about filming in Japan?

Junki: Although I feel that the promotional activities in Korea are very important, however I do learn even much more when I went along with my fellow workers to Japan , China and many other countries. It is especially so during my filming in Japan, when I noticed how professional others were while working.
As many of my fellow overseas actors helped me in many ways, this help to make filming process much easier.

Junki: As this time, we are presenting to Japan a remake of a show that most of the Japanese audiences are already familiar with, I’m a little nervous about it. I read the original version before the actual filming commences, and it was only after the filming ended did I began to appreciate the Japanese version.

As the Korean version of “Fly Daddy” places a greater emphasis on the love a father holds for his family, this realistic aspect feels even more real than one can imagine.
I guess that this is the difference you could feel as compared to the original Japanese version.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기